International Walk to School Day is a global event that involves communities from more than 40 countries walking and biking to school on the same day. It began in 1997 as a one-day event. Over time, this event has become part of a movement for year-round safe routes to school and a celebration – with record breaking participation – each October. Today, thousands of schools across America – from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico – participate every October.
- Spring is around the corner and what better way to start off the season than with a box of chocolates!
- BMS College & Career Parent Night – Thursday, Feb. 22
- Volunteers Needed: 7th grade dance on Friday, March 9th after school
- 7th Grade Dance – March 9
- BMS Parent Teacher Student Association General Membership Meeting & Board Election – March 22